Sunday, June 7, 2009

Surgery...

The fundraiser on Friday night was an amazing success. WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT! I'm sorry but I haven't had a chance to post any pictures... I will as soon as I get a chance.

Tomorrow Mom's surgery is scheduled for 7:30AM. We will be there @ 5AM. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. Park in the 6th ave parking, enter through the fifth ave. main entrance and go to the 2nd floor. She will be in pre-op until the time of her surgery... both are on the 2nd floor. The surgery is most likely 4+ hours. You can call me @ 623 271 5858 with any questions.

We are all praying for you Mom.

2 comments:

Margie said...

I am so grateful to have the honor of being with your family this morning to pray for your mom. She is amazing, she is in surgery right now. I will be praying for her and for your whole family to have strength throughout the day. She is so lucky to have such wonderful kids!!! See you later. Love, "your adopted cousin" Margie

Anonymous said...

Jacque, you're in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. God bless you my friend! Veronica Verdugo-Lomeli